- Unpack That features 125 meaningful cards for connecting on a deeper level with a loved one
- Includes 4 decks to discuss different aspects of your relationship as well as a wildcard deck to lighten the mood if things get tense
- To play the game you must be willing to be receptive, open, and honest. During playthrough your character might come into question but take it as a learning lesson to find out how you can be a better person
- For best experience 2 players are recommended. There is going to be a lot to take in so being able to focus on one other person is ideal
- Unpack That is not a replacement for therapy but can be used as a gateway to express your feelings openly. We want to destigmatize getting help through problems and encourage people to take care of their mental health
I decided to buy these game cards for me and my boyfriend. I felt like we had a bit of a hard time connecting on a deeper level because of what he’s been through in his past. So when we played these cards, it definitely gave us both an understanding of who we are and what we had to work on as a couple. These cards are amazing and worth every penny! GET THEM NOW :)
The first night, my boyfriend and I only intended to do one card and we ended up doing 1 card from each category. It was equally fun as it was insightful, and is part of how my partner can ensure I get my dose of high quality time — thank you!
We loved the game
This game is amazing. It allows for you to have open conversations!